Watch BB20!

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday: The Overnighter

Happy Saturday, everybody! So as I posted yesterday, HOH Sam made her noms for the week, and she picked Kaitlyn/Haleigh. Sam's BB App Store power will automatically come into play on Thursday and the evicted houseguest will have a chance to come back in the house. Sam told Tyler last night that the reason she picked those two as her noms was because they're the weakest girls in the house and thus, they have a less chance of returning.

As it stands, Kaitlyn would be the one to be evicted if noms stay the same..but that might not happen. As I'm typing this Overnighter, Veto Players have not yet been picked so I won't go through all the variables,  but there are few situations where (depending on who gets picked and then wins the veto), it very well might be used. So, who would be the replacement nom if it does get used? Rockstar Angie and she'd most likely be the one to leave. Of course, Rockstar doesn't have a clue about this, so this would come as a shock to her.

On the topic of veto players, Tyler said he hopes he doesn't play/win the veto because then he'd have to use it on Kaitlyn (and then Sam would make Rockstar the renom). Sam gave Tyler the green light to use it if he does play/win it, though. Meanwhile, we have Brett is itching to get Rockstar out of the house and even went to Kaitlyn and told her that if he wins the veto, he'd save her with it.

Then you have Faysal, who likes Haleigh, tell Kaitlyn that he'll save her (K) if he plays/wins Veto. Kaitlyn tells him that she'll pick him (even over Tyler) to play in the Veto Comp if she gets Houseguest Choice. (Who Faysal would use it on? My guess would be that he'd save Haleigh especially because when Kaitlyn asked, Faysal was non-committal to saving her with it.)

In other news, it's becoming clear to some houseguests that duos are being targeted in the game, so now Rachel is separating from Angela/Kaycee and laying low, only periodically checking in with them.

If you're looking for good convos to watch on theFlashback Feeds, I'd recommend 6:50pm BBT with Kaitlyn/Sam's talk...

..and then at 7:52pm BBT when Sam/Tyler talk.

Sam says she's "once the nominations are locked", she's going to tell the 2 noms that the reason they'll get a chance to come back, is because of her not using her power and as HOH she has control over who would have the opportunity to fight to come back. She's hoping this will make whichever evicted HG be not as mad at her if they do come back in the house.

Tyler: "..and if they do come back, you're on good terms with them."
Sam: "Exactly."

Then Sam gives Tyler the go-ahead to play and win veto if he wants to and that she trusts him. Sam said if she wins it, she'll keep the noms the same.

I'll be back with the Veto Players and Veto Comp spoiler this afternoon! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, that's where I'm active when I'm not blogging.Until then, enjoy the live feeds!!

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

11 comments:

designdesign said...

I am so disgusted with Sam after that veto speech I don't understand how anyone can support her. Her reasoning for nominating Haleigh was clearly jealously based on the comments she made later to Rachel and Angela. I wish one of the women would've spoken up and said that Sam's speech is a prime example of women tearing down other women. Sam does not have any issues with Fessy, Tyler, or Brett who all use flirtation as a part of strategy. While I don't think Kaitlyn is empowering women, Sam definitely isn't helping women either.

Becky N said...

I thought the evicted house guest automatically comes back in? If was used earlier, that person would have a chance to come back in?
Jamie, you are the best! Wish I knew you in person😉 thankd so much for your blog and Twitter posts!!!!!

Unknown said...

I completely agree! I was so disappointed in Sam after that speech.

Unknown said...

I love Sam, but I can't help but wonder if she nominated those two because they hang all over Tyler. I think Sam and Tyler would make a cute couple. I love how sweet he was when she was a robot and there seems to be some real affection between the two.

Unknown said...

I love Sam, but I can't help but wonder if she nominated those two because they hang all over Tyler. I think Sam and Tyler would make a cute couple. I love how sweet he was when she was a robot and there seems to be some real affection between the two.

Unknown said...

Sam was a fave of mine but after her speech, I am disappointed in her. Then hearing her make fun of the girls was incredibly unnerving and maybe she is not the sweet girl we all thought she was. Also last night I was proud of Haleigh for asking her what she did that was so disrespectful and that she was hurt by the comments and that her family will see them. Sam looked like a fool avoiding the questions Haleigh asked and looked like an even bigger fool by telling Haleigh to "keep being herself and not let anyone change who you are." I was like really????? That's why you nominated her. SMDH!!

Jamie said...

Becky, no. The evicted HG has an automatic CHANCE at coming back.

Jamie said...

Becky if you're ever in the midewst, let me know and we'll go grab lunch!

Jamie said...

Unknown, I totally agree that Sam nom'ed them because they're the 2 that could threaten her F2 with Tyler..Kaitlyn being a loose canon and Haleigh a possible distraction. Whether it's game motivated or emotion based, I agree it has to do a Tyler connection.

Corey Official BB said...

Sam was not sweet as a Robot,go back and watch the live feeds from first week Sam was whinny and bitchy the first few weeks with the girls, She received a great edit, she was rude to them including the other side,she ended up on the other side by default cause of Kaitlyn stupidity. She was crying to Kaitlyn about how Rachel and Angela would ignore her, she is fake,the fake baby voice annoys me then she tries to snap on people in a nice way

Unknown said...

No, I was saying Tyler was super sweet to her when she was a robot.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.