Watch BB20!

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2

Happy Winter, guys & gals!! As some of you may know, Celebrity Big Brother 2 is coming on Monday Jan. 21st at 8pm ET/7pm C. I will not be blogging CBB, but if you'd like to get the feeds for CBB, then just clicky-click the pic:


Thank you for signing up for the feeds ANY season through me, as it supports the blog. I cannot wait until Summer time for our normal BB addiction to begin (*sigh*..so close, yet so far! haha) I'll start posting around late May so make sure to follow me on Twitter and check this blog back in May for the switch-over to BB21!

See y'all then!! :D
J.

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

No comments:

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.